Kai Zhao (赵凯)
I'm currently a Ph.D student at Nankai University, supervised via Prof Ming-ming Cheng. I got my BS degree in 2014, under the supervision of Dr. Wei Shen. Before 2014, I was studying Communication and Information Engineering at Shanghai University.
411 CCCE Hall, Nankai University(Jin'nan campus), No.38 Tongyan Rd, Tianjin, China.
Email: (Best way to reach me).
Checkout my full contact information.
- [2019.03] I was invited to be a reviewer for NeurIPS2019.
- [2019.02] RegularFace[PDF] has been accepted by CVPR2019.
- [2018.11] I was invited to be a reviewer for ICCV2019.
- [2018.11] I was invited to be a reviewer for ICML2019.
- [2018.09] I was invited to be a reviewer for CVPR2019.
- [2018.09] I started my internship at Panasonic Singapore.
- [2018.04] Hi-Fi has been accepted to IJCAI2018.
- [2017.09] LDLFs has been accepted to NIPS 2017.
- [2017.07] Extended version of DeepSkeleton has been accepted to IEEE Trans on Image Processing.
- [2016.08] Slides of Tianjin deep learning summer school now available.
- [2016.03] One paper has been accepted to CVPR2016.
- Conference reviewer: CVPR2019, ICML2019, ICCV2019, NeurIPS2019.
- Journal reviewer: Neurocomputing, IEEE Trans on CSVT, IEEE Trans on MM.