I'm currently a Ph.D student at Nankai University, supervised via Prof Ming-ming Cheng. I got my BS degree in 2014, under the supervision of Dr. Wei Shen. Before 2014, I was studying Communication and Information Engineering at Shanghai University.
My research interests mainly focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
411 CCCE Hall, Nankai University(Jin'nan campus), No.38 Tongyan Rd, Tianjin, China.
Email: (Best way to reach me, you will get a quick reply!).
- [2018.02] Online SLIC super-pixel segmentation and Non-Photorealistic Rendering.
- [2017.09] LDLFs Accepted by NIPS 2017.
- [2017.07] Extended version of DeepSkeleton has been accepted by IEEE Trans on Image Processing.
- [2016.09] I was invited to be a reviewer for CVM2017.
- [2016.08] Slides of Tianjin deep learning summer school now available.
- [2016.03] One paper accepted by CVPR2016.