I'm currently a Ph.D student at Nankai University, supervised via Prof Ming-ming Cheng. I got my BS degree in 2014, under the supervision of Dr. Wei Shen. Before 2014, I was studying Communication and Information Engineering at Shanghai University.
My research interests mainly focus on Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
411 CCCE Hall, Nankai University(Jin'nan campus), No.38 Tongyan Rd, Tianjin, China.
Email: (Best way to reach me, you will get a quick reply!).
- [2018.09] I was invited to be a reviewer for CVPR2019.
- [2018.09] I started my internship at Panasonic Singapore.
- [2018.04] Hi-Fi has been accepted to IJCAI2018.
- [2017.09] LDLFs has been accepted to NIPS 2017.
- [2017.07] Extended version of DeepSkeleton has been accepted to IEEE Trans on Image Processing.
- [2016.08] Slides of Tianjin deep learning summer school now available.
- [2016.03] One paper has been accepted to CVPR2016.
- Conference reviewer: CVPR, CVM
- Journal reviewer: Neurocomputing, TCSVT